Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I had my transmission replaced in April because the person who owned my car before me put in a B&M Short Throw. He did it wrong, it was loose. So everytime it was going into 3rd and 4th, I guess it just grinded the gear or something. Not 100% sure.

But anyways, I got a used T-3650 put in my car. Not sure how many miles or anything.

But the other day I was going on the highway in 2nd, and hit it and powershifted into 3rd....Kind of missed pretty hard. But thats the first time Ive missed a powershift. Then I that night I went out for a spin, and I put it in 3rd and it grinded, downshifting into 3rd, it grinded. Only time it doesnt is when I really slowly put it in 3rd, or double clutch it.

Hopefully I dont get a hard time at the dealership. I still have like 12k miles on my Dealership warranty, and 10k miles on the tranny.

So I have a question, what will void the warranty? I have an o/r X pipe, CAI, TB and Plenum, 4.10's (which I boubt they'll be able to tell) Diablo tuner, and a catback. I was going to change everything except the Magnaflow catback back to stock to be safe, and clear the rear quarters of any rubber to be safer.

So I am definatley not going to save the powershifting for the track for now on. And I realised how much of a tool I am...:gringreen..Thanks guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.