Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my FRP 4:10 gears, now who to have install them w/o me being the ginnea pig.
Has anyone in the Va. Beach / Norfolk area had thier rear gears installed? If so, by who, and did they do a good job? Looking for some good recommendations.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
757-549-DYNO. That's Dyno Tuned Performance over in Chesapeake right near Breenbrier Mall. They did the install on my GT. Brent and Frank are awesome guys who both used to own uber-high horsepower 'Stangs. They're more in 'Vettes now though. Still incredibly knowledgable and friendly guys. Tell them Micah referred you and maybe, just maybe they'll cut me some slack when it comes time to build up my next one.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Check out MAS racing off of haygood or Steen Racing. Just had MAS install my headers for $364 and MAS is going to install my T-Lok i just got in yesterday for $280.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan to check out MAS. They are just down the street from my house. But I don't want my car to be their first one -

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
No, yours definitely WON'T be the first one. They've been around for quite a while. They did my exhaust and subframe connectors, quality work.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hoodlum said:
Check out MAS racing off of haygood or Steen Racing. Just had MAS install my headers for $364 and MAS is going to install my T-Lok i just got in yesterday for $280.
I saw your car there when I dropped off mine. They're going to practice on yours, then do mine. :hihi::bounce2::grinroll: LOL

·
Registered
760 Posts
BillR said:
I saw your car there when I dropped off mine. They're going to practice on yours, then do mine. :hihi::bounce2::grinroll: LOL
Awe dont tell me that! Did you see if my buddys cobra was done yet by chance?

I saw your car last saturday at jenro's but I didnt see you I was gonna introduce my self but you dissappeared before I could find you.

I remember Skip mentioning something about a GT yesterday afternoon too but it didnt click till now :shigrin

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gear installed by MAS.
No whine - sounds like stock.
They did a nice job too. Car was clean; no grease marks, fingerprints or even oil smudge marks on the axle.

Haven't had time to check the performance difference yet.

Hoodlum,
I may be at Jenro's this Saturday if I don't run my boat. Hopefully I'll see ya there.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Ill be there for a few but then me and my buddies are gonna head over to another show that is in the ocean lakes area(like jenros setup)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts