·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steeda Throttle Body Spacer
Ford Racing Traction - LOK Limited Slip Differential - 28 Spline 7.5in
Motive Performance Plus 4.10 Gears
Rear End Installation and Bearing Kit

Any Suggestions? Considering pulling the trigger at American Muscle...Any other combination of parts or comments on which are or aren't recommended? i Have 50k miles now. Is this worth 500 dollars of parts?

Personal experience is a plus :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
If the TB spacer does crap for a GT, then it'll do way less crap for a V6. Those 4.10's are going to be nice though. My friend put 3.73's in his 04 V6 and wished he had gone with 4.10's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 8.8" is definitely the way to go, if you plan on putting enough power into it to make it worth it.

What are your long term goals with the car?

Okay, but as far as 0-60 8.8 won't affect anything correct? and as far as future plans, Supercharge is unlikely but who knows maybe someday, 4-5k is tough penny to spend haha

·
Registered
344 Posts
The way I look at it, if you want to get a T-lock and gears, by the time you get the install kit and have it professionally set-up and installed youy pretty close to the price of a 8.8 NTO rearend. If you do a search you can fine several places on line that have it for less than NTO. At least this is my opinion on this matter.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Okay, but as far as 0-60 8.8 won't affect anything correct? and as far as future plans, Supercharge is unlikely but who knows maybe someday, 4-5k is tough penny to spend haha

No, the 8.8 doesn't make you any faster. It's just stronger, so that you can run more power/put more passes down without breaking anything.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Throttle body spacer is not a real performance mod.

I'd do the gears for sure.:bigthumbsup Love the 4.10s and so will you:shigrin

And unless you are planning on supercharging the car, I wouldn't worry about upgrading the rear end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts