Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this will be long. i have a 98 4.6 gt auto and one of my heads have a bent valve some guy sells pi heads of a 02 gt but im scared that if i dont put it on timing i might bent a valve so my cuz has 3 5.0 one auto daily driver ith a/c one for track with everything trickflow(yeah everything) and one parked with no motor but with harness auto tranny and computer so hes like buy a 5.0 engine and get all my harness and stuff wut do u all think buy pi heads and pay some one who knows how to time a 4.6 sohc or go 5.0 on that *****

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
yes, stay 4.6. to switch to 5.0 smallblock would require alot more than motor and harness, not to mention it would make less hp..btw you can find whole PI motors on Ebay for around $1000 or less

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my answer

thanx and i will stay 4.6 thought it would be switching, gonna buy the pi heads for 2 bills i know i need a pi intake but wuts up with that nipple or little hole u have to do on tha intake

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Hole for the second sensor you have to drill the intake for that. Do not go to a 5.0 our motors have more potential how they sit from factory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts