Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my hands on these stock aluminum rims with brand new Bf Goodrich tires because I have never saw them on a mustang b4, I'm looking to purchase these new cobra 4 lugs but need to sell the stock rims first, can anyone tell me if these are worth good cash$$

Attachments

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
those arent stock Ford wheels..someone just put a Ford sticker on the center cap

·
0 Posts
Yeah, those aren't original Ford wheels, they're not bad looking though, throw them on craigslist or Ebay and someone with a fox-body will probably take them off your hands.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
I'd give you $200 for them if you were closer. Put them on Craigslist.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx 4 the info- I didnt think that was right when he told me they were a stock rim, I had never saw a stock mustang with them. I'm in Toledo Ohio now, gonna post em on craigslist-thanx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got these rims on a trade for my old cobra 4 lugs and 600 cash, my old 4 lug had chrome pitting in the outer parts at the dish part so i traded them for 600 cash and these other rims too. I tore them nitto's up b4 the trade lol.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Had the same ones ! Wow,. but i fishtailed them into the curb Lol I liked them on my mustang:bigthumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.