Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wrapped up my M2300K Cobra Disc Brake Conversion and complete Bullitt Suspension install on my 92 GT, so if anyone has any tech questions about the install I would be happy to try and help. BTW the ride and handling are awesome and I am still working on breaking in the new brakes and fine tuning the prop valve, but the brakes are awesome too!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dart's5.0LX said:
Gratzzz :drink: on the upgrade, any work in progress/after pics?

Dart
As soon as I get my Pics in the mail I will try to Post something. One of these days I will get a digital camera!

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sweet looking, both the brakes and the whole car, :thumbsup

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Larry Sergent said:
Very nice! Where did you get the Bullit suspension and how much if you don't mind me asking?
I got my Bullitt Suspension from PPI, it was $399 which is a killer deal for 4 Tokicos and Springs! Be Careful where you look as PPI is the only place I am aware of that carries REAL Bullitt Parts, the other places have pieces from other cars thrown together that "call" Bullitt kits.

·
Registered
551 Posts
shakerhood said:
I got my Bullitt Suspension from PPI, it was $399 which is a killer deal for 4 Tokicos and Springs! Be Careful where you look as PPI is the only place I am aware of that carries REAL Bullitt Parts, the other places have pieces from other cars thrown together that "call" Bullitt kits.
Are they still selling them? Everything I was able to find on that kit was from like 03:weeps . Do they have a website?

Thanks
J

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thanks man :thumbup I'll definalty check em out :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.