Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a 2007 Torch red 427R with Matte black stripes. It is a coupe, manual trans with a black and red interior. Can someone tell me how the production # break down for this car. The best I can figure is 1025 total, 125 Torch red and 20 of those had matte stripes. Is this right and can it be broken down farther with the interior color? Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, does that read as 1 red interior or am I reading it wrong. Are those colors listed as secondary colors as in black/GREY, black/TAN, black/RED or do they mean all red interior because I read that as 1 of1

Registered

Registered
Even with only 145 of the Torch Red being made would make it rare. Most of the interiors were charcoal gray, have no idea of what determined the seat insert color. I have the identical to what Pikapp has but he has blue insert while I have off white. Go ahead and buy it and have fun. He road races his and mines a DD.
Dave

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your right about it being fairly rare already, I know there were 105 with grey inserts so even if it's not the only one it's pretty rare. I also thought I found a site that said only 20 Torch red ones had matte black stripes. So far nobody has been able to confirm it's rarity but would be a unique car to own for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.