Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes i just bought a pro flow mass air its 75mm do i need bigger injector the guy saids it was set to stock size.. since i put it in the car just sits there when i punch it why.. i also have a cold air on it and i have match ported the throttle body spacer and the upper inatke manifold.. do i need bigger injectors

·
Registered
141 Posts
y did u get a bigger mass air?? do u have any big upgrades?? if not i dont think your car would need it

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
90mustanggt said:
yes i just bought a pro flow mass air its 75mm do i need bigger injector the guy saids it was set to stock size.. since i put it in the car just sits there when i punch it why.. i also have a cold air on it and i have match ported the throttle body spacer and the upper inatke manifold.. do i need bigger injectors
Make sure your MAF housing isn't backwards.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Is your MAF meter calibrated for your injector size? If not you are in trouble.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not in backwards i check and made sure but when i jump on it and stubbles why... i have no clue and am so lost..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah, the mass air meter needs to be calibrated to match the injectors. What size injectors, whats the meter calibrated at?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my injector size is 19lbs the stock ones the guy said it was for 19lbs injectors and its writen on the pro flow too in black marker??... it has upper end power but no bottom?/

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Take it off and put the stock one on and see how it runs. Maybe they sent you the wrong one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.