Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a week long vacation in Isla Mujeres Mexico. This is a little 5 mile island off the coast of cancun and totally a fishing village and all we had seen all week were taxis, mopeds and golf carts. Really great place to vacation.

This guy spoke no English so I did my best in broken Spanish to tell him I have one in the states. The guy jumped out of the drivers seat and wanted me to sit down. To funny. for a second I thought of hopping in and roasting them down. He was just so excited to show it off.

I figure he's a Mexican national on vacation too. Notice the pine needles.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
That's great. Nice to come across something like that on vacation. Did you help him clean the pine needles off...that would drive me insane. :winks

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just a gift from the ole drug cartel.........

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Very cool. Coyotes in Mexico!

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Coyotes...that's funny. Isn't that what they call the undocumenteds that help smuggle people and drugs across the border?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ouch. I know you're kidding, but I would not generalize that all of mexico is suffering through the same activity. That's typically in the border towns not in Cancun and the tourist areas.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Isla Mujeres! I love that island, some of the best food I've tasted in Mexico too! I always head there first when I fly into Cancun.

As for the stereotypes........................:sterb:

·
Registered
727 Posts
We produce it here for the Americans to consume it.... that´s even funnier....

Americans supply them with all the weapons and guns they need so I guess there are also drug and weapon traffic cartels around there, but hey you never seem to be able to capture anybody...

The Mustang is the best sold sports car around here, alongside with our Burros which can smoke the coyotes :heha:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.