Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was wondering what your recommendations are for 5.0 related reading. I am after tests with results and general knowledge of technical benefit. I am not a coffee table book guy, I don't care that much about the history (been there, done that).

Here are the books that I have on hand from about 10 years ago:

Mustang 5.0 liter Performance Handbook
HOW TO TUNE AND MODIFY FORD FUEL INJECTION

What current magazine and essential books are out there right now that are helpful for a technically inclined 5.0 guy? I have been out of them for about 10 years and alot has changed. I realize that any shelf magazine is going to have limited material in it, but what would you recommend for what is there? I do like the MM&FF magazine.

Thanks for your help.

Rob

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
MM&FF is a good choice, as you've already seen. If you subscribe to their magazine you can also get a good deal on the Hardcore50 magazine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
5.0 is a great magazine :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did an Amazon search and there is some pretty good stuff out there for books too. One of them covered home fabricated parts apparently etc.

For magazines, MM&FF is looking good, and so is the 5.0 mag. I haven't seen any others out there.

ROB

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
I subscribe to 5.0 Mustang magazine and MM&FF (as well as several other non-mustang-specific mags)

In this month's mm&ff, there was a card for one year of MM&FF *AND* one year of 5.0 for $20 TOTAL. Yeah, I saved that badboy and will be taking advantage!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts