Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kid at the dunkin donuts and I were talking. His monte carlo is a nice one, stock 305 he says. What do you think? He says it will bring the front tires off the ground! :scratchchin

I will take a picture of it later and post!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Dude do you know how much torque, gears, horsepower, suspension and or power adder it takes to make a car do a wheelie at a drag strip cause i know he wasnt talking about on the streets, I think he was feeding you a load of dunkin donuts. Its a nice fantasy, until you actually do it and realize foot breaking and keeping it level is so much better 60 and ET, lol

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry about the naugty word.

Went to the DDonuts tonight but he wasnt there. I will catch him though, and take a pic of his car. If he is willing, I will race him somewhere and come back with info. I better not loose. :nono:

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Do not believe that story. That is just what it is.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Dude do you know how much torque, gears, horsepower, suspension and or power adder it takes to make a car do a wheelie at a drag strip cause i know he wasnt talking about on the streets, I think he was feeding you a load of dunkin donuts. Its a nice fantasy, until you actually do it and realize foot breaking and keeping it level is so much better 60 and ET, lol
About 400whp, 3600+ stall, some suspension stuff, and mickey thompson drag radials. That'll lift the front tires.....not a wheelie, but it'll lift them.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
A Monte Carlo? that car is so long it will take more than 400 rwhp , even with the MT's, to yank the weenies off the ground.

smoke him.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^ haahaaaa ya

I hate it when kids (18yrs old) ******** you cause they know **** about cars..............:shigrin

What is a 305 when compared to a 302?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im going to go up to DD and see if he is there, and hopefully gain a snapshot of his ride. I will report back.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
60 Posts
A stock 5.0 will *%$( on that car. They are nice looking though.

·
Registered
883 Posts
isn't that 305 flat tapped? they suck. Stock roller for the win all the time. You u got him covered...play with him a lil, maybe get some cash from him later down the road:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
567 Posts
His best bet at getting the front end off the ground is with a jack.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts