Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, heres the deal. i have 2 corbeau Forza racing seats with the Corbeau 3" 5 point harness. Now here comes the problem. I CANNOT locate any type of harness bar for my car. I have a 1991 GT Convertable. All i can find is a 6 point roll cage that comes with a harness bar. I REALLY would like to avoid that but if you guys tell me thats my only option then ill place my order on summit. But please let me know if anyone knows of a place i can buy just a harness bar for my car or even a 4 point roll cage with a harness bar.!!! This is kinda important seeing as im driving around with a lap belt and a sub belt because i dont have my 2 uppers connected due to my lack of harness bar :)

Thanks Guys - Vinny

·
Registered
688 Posts
here you go, the second one in the list is probably what your lookin for. thats what Im planning to get but im gonna wait til i replace the old gray carpet with new black carpet. hope i've helped.
http://www.maximummotorsports.com/autopower.asp

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG! thats exactly what i was looking for, i have been looking for one of these for almost 2 months now, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! you definitly helped, ill post pics once everything is done, i just did the same thing to my car, took out the old grey carpet and dyed all my old grey interior to black with new black carpet, i must say the carpet was a little more difficult then i bargained for, thanks agian bro!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
No problem, I'm glad I can help. If you dont mind I would really like to see how the finished product looks, so when u get the pictures email them to me. My email is [email protected].

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
definitly, ill send some befor and afters for ya

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.