Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did the deal with my dealer got 500 rebate got 750 from mail in rebate got 1500 from loyalty lease farmed out 1600 from lease of car because miles where low so couldnt wait for the car i ordered on 2/9 and bought the kona blue stage 1 that came in today and it is sweet also got it for 100 over invoice so made the deal sweet waited a long time and it was worth it

·
Registered
482 Posts
How does one get the $500 Customer Cash? The Ford site doesn't show this as an incentive.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have never seen it on Ford's website, but today I just found that it showed back up on my dealership's website and on edmunds.com. The $500 promotional rebate has been extended through 7/6/10. Hopefully mine will come in by this time so I can combine it with the $750 brochure coupon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
When I look at Edmunds for my zip code it says there is still the $500 rebate and the 0% APR available, but when I look at Ford's webpage for my zip code it shows only the 2.9% APR and $500 college rebate and $500 police rebate. Any idea why Edmunds is different? My dealer said there was no more 0% APR available. Is there any way to show him the Edmunds thing and say, "yuh-huh... it is available, and I want it!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.