Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
That is awesome news!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just hope they are as good as the other interior resto stuff they have.

I just got the interior finished. Waited 6-8 months for them to have the cloth upholstery for a vert. Order the kit and the mass-back carpeting. Finished installing them this weekend. What a difference. Now the door panels look worse.... so the timing is great. I have to replace the actuators, got the armrest pads, so it looks like 50Resto gets more of my business!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
1320FeetO'Fun said:
Pouches where only made in 93' I think.
My 90 has them.... but all they do is collect dust a garbage. PITA! I do believe that someone like J.C. Whitney (the K-Mart of auto parts:) ) has a plastic door piece that has a pocket and a cup holder. Don't know if it will fit or if they still have it, but I'm sure if you need some kind of storage, it's out there. For me, plain is good.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
WQRed50 said:
My 90 has them.... but all they do is collect dust a garbage. PITA! I do believe that someone like J.C. Whitney (the K-Mart of auto parts:) ) has a plastic door piece that has a pocket and a cup holder. Don't know if it will fit or if they still have it, but I'm sure if you need some kind of storage, it's out there. For me, plain is good.
I dont think anyone buys tacky garbage from J.C. Whitney!

·
Registered
14 Posts
shakerhood said:
I dont think anyone buys tacky garbage from J.C. Whitney!
The tacky garbage is only for ricers....:happyhapp
the really serious garbage is okay! :dunce:

Just pointing out options.... like I said, plain is good!!!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
WQRed50 said:
The tacky garbage is only for ricers....:happyhapp
the really serious garbage is okay! :dunce:

Just pointing out options.... like I said, plain is good!!!
I dont think ricer stuff from J.C. Whitney is an option, LOL!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
i was looking at the door panels the other day and it looks like if you have black interior or are converting to black interior you are in luck. it looks like the top portion of the door panel is not black like it is on the original interior panels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.