Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Because I've had some issues trying to clean these HT plugs and they still didn't work well. I just want to eliminate any possible issue I can before starting up again.
Are you running HT0s or HT1s? Maybe you need a hotter plug?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Keep plugging away Dan...sounds like you're still moving forward. Instuctions can sometimes be a pain...maybe that's why we guys don't like to read them :shigrin

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Keep plugging away Dan...sounds like you're still moving forward. Instuctions can sometimes be a pain...maybe that's why we guys don't like to read them :shigrin
Funny thing is I read the instructions, just didn't follow them. It said save the stock tune, I thought, "they don't really mean the STOCK tune." They did. It cost me a week of troubleshooting but the education I received was worth it.

By the way, it started right up today and is running much better. Just a little rich still but I can work on that.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
You have come a long way 5Twenty. I have followed every post of yours very closely, and you have astounded me. Your ablility to learn as you go, is a tribute to us all. This is just the teething pains. I look forward to your first drive. And, at this point, I'm sure you won't disappoint. Keep at it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.