Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wake up to this pic on my cell phone today. My cousin is a funny guy. I would love to run over there and teach him a lesson, but I don't think I could take him yet. He has a cai (no tune) and udps and cut out exhaust.

I hope this pic works, I always F it up when I try to load pics here. :hihi:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well at least the link works!!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Link doesn't work. Asks me to sign into Yahoo.

·
Registered
306 Posts
well at least your consistent. lol

·
Registered
786 Posts
*bracketracingjokegoeshere* lol

@OakLawnChris

try something like photobucket.com

free to sign up.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

See that's what I'm talking about. Lol look for the positive.

Okay I will try to get it here some how. I can upload it to my profile I seem to know how to do that! :gringreen

·
Registered
413 Posts
:postpics

way to be consistent though :) I'd like to see this link sometime soon:laugh:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it worked for me but so did the first one so who knows!

Now that I really look at it, it looks like the middle GTO and the Goat head are in Pink lol. How cute!!! :gringreen I need to call him on that one and ask what's up with that. :winks

·
Registered
786 Posts
not sure on this goat you're seeing.

looks like cthulu.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
that is a cool shirt and no, your not going to take him. while those goats look like a grand am, that 6.0L is a beast.... ive raced many and if i could keep up at least one car length, i thought that i did pretty good.:bigthumbsup at least all the GTO owners around here are pretty respectful, not like the slowmaro owners. i have to admit, if chevy had done a decent retro style on the GTO instead of putting a bada$$ engine in the most boring body style in the world, i would have been all over them....:winks

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
while we are on the subject of pontiacs, whats the story with the G8's? i saw one today at a light with a tag (ur2slo or something of the like). anywho, there is not many pontiacs that i fear, and i make every pontiac prove it to me. :winks

so i pulled up, eyed the driver, revved up my boomtubes and he would not even look over. i could see that he tensed up. well, light turned green, i took off, he did nothing....and yes, i thought it was funny that i was that intimidating with a pair of axlebacks...:shigrin

i thought somewhere i read where the G8's were almost like GTO's....:shrug

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I once made the mistake of thinking the car in my rearview was a grand prix. I floored it and he stayed right on my ass. Finally went around and I saw that it was a 6.0 GTO.

I also looked at one hard but I couldn't get over the blah "looks like every other pontiac" styling. If I was solely into performance, I would have gone with the GTO with my budget.

My hope is that he sits on the line roasting his tires and I jump out on him and he can't run me down in time. But he said he races with the trac on so that wont happen.

I'm going to go for it anyway. It's all for fun. If (when:shigrin) he beats me, I'll survive. It won't be the first or the last time I was beaten. :winks

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think the GTO became the G8 for the last couple years. So yeah they are bad cars.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well it worked for me but so did the first one so who knows!

Now that I really look at it, it looks like the middle GTO and the Goat head are in Pink lol. How cute!!! :gringreen I need to call him on that one and ask what's up with that. :winks
funny shirt, lol not sure where your getting pink from but o well. :nogrinner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts