Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that on the Ford site when you use the "Build and Price You Ford" option the 18" rims are listed as "18" Polished Aluminum Wheels" and in the photo gallery they are listed as "18" Polished Aluminum Wheels with Small Tri bar Pony Center Cap, available on the 2006 Mustang GT" they look like the buillts or 64W, but we know that they are shipping the new 06's with the 64E Fanblades.

Is this a mistake on Ford's part or did we all get screwed somehow???? :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Did you get screwed?

On this forum I have seen more rumor passed off as truth than in a Watergate commitee. Ford never promised you anything other than "TBD"

I watched posts of supersecretonlypiconthenetNOyoucanreallytrustthisinfo.

As in all things written, one must consider the source.

I have had the pictures of the wheels for a month, but did not post them for fear that FMC would change the build code or equipment mix. Always go to the dealer and ask them make sure of what you getting otherwise it's really on you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RJOlson:

So then does it still hold true:

64E = Fanblades
64W = Buillts

If thats the case I ordered 64E's but that would mean they are the ones listed as Late Availablilty on Ford's site, but yet the 06's that have been produced and posted so far have the fanblades

or do I have it all messed up???? :)

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
When I ordered mine, back in June, the order says 18" polished aluminum wheels, 64E.
Other people who have their 06's already confirmed that these are the fanblades.
My dealer called yesterday said the production people called him to confirm my order which has the 64E's listed because the 64W's will cause a delay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here are the 64E Wheels...I'm picking her up Friday.

My dealer told me he had 5 allotments for Sept and Oct, Ford is restriciting options and he was only able to order 1 with the 18" wheels, 2 auto, 2 manuals, and 1 v6. If a person didn't want to change the order they would have to wait.

CHCPMAN

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts