Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading all the forum posts about the 64E's and 64W's and what people like/dislike about them and I decided to add my 2 cents.

Personally I like the 64E's better than the 64W's, I love the chrome of the 64W's but the wheel type to me is old, my 03 GT has the 64E's wheel type but in Anthracite. to me for the 05/06 model year the 64W's are a change from the same old type of mustang wheel. I would love to have the 64E's in chrome.

So for me the question is how much would it cost to get the 64E's chromed? has anyone else thougth about doing this?

Would'nt 18" fanblade bullits look alot better than the 64W's?

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
176 Posts
AussieMustangGT said:
I've been reading all the forum posts about the 64E's and 64W's and what people like/dislike about them and I decided to add my 2 cents.

Personally I like the 64E's better than the 64W's, I love the chrome of the 64W's but the wheel type to me is old, my 03 GT has the 64E's wheel type but in Anthracite. to me for the 05/06 model year the 64W's are a change from the same old type of mustang wheel. I would love to have the 64E's in chrome.

So for me the question is how much would it cost to get the 64E's chromed? has anyone else thougth about doing this?

Would'nt 18" fanblade bullits look alot better than the 64W's?

What do you guys think?
I too liked the polished blades.another forum member that has the new blades said everyone is gonna be surprised how shiny they are.as far as the bullits go i never used to like them either but those 18" polished ones grow on ya. Most members on these sites are a little older and prefer old school styles.to each his own. I am stuck with the blades cuz it was too late to change once i found out that they weren't all polished.chroming the blades is not cost effective..trust me
check out these rims and let me know what you think

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts