Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just pulled my drive train out of my 65 to replace it with a 289 or 302. I am selling my straight 6 (200 cid, C4 trans, and
the rear axle with complete drums, hardware, rims and tires. I also have some tune up parts for the engine. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if anyone is interested. I have many other 6 cyl parts if anything is needed just ask I might have them. Serious buyers only please. I will not ship this it would cost me a fortune! Pick up only I live in michigan near the detroit area. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The engine and tranny is $100-$200. I think this is a great deal please contact me it is taking up room in my shop. thanks

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Hello.:) I hate to have to say this but the 6cyl stuff is about as close to worthless as something can be that is made out of steel.I used to have a bunch of that stuff and it took me years to give it all away.I finally gave away my last 3-speed shifter a while back.I even paid the shipping just to make sure that the guy didn't have time to change his mind. :gringreen He seemed to be very happy with it,but not nearly as happy as I was to not have to trip over the thing in the attic again while looking for something useful.

·
Registered
51 Posts
There are still a few of us out there that still like our 6cyl cars. :dunce: It helped the pocket book with gas prices not too long ago. I can't say that I need any parts though, everything is currently working (knock on wood). I am a little more focused on finishing the reso of the GT/CS that I acquired this year. :gringreen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Red67 said:
There are still a few of us out there that still like our 6cyl cars. :dunce: It helped the pocket book with gas prices not too long ago. I can't say that I need any parts though, everything is currently working (knock on wood). I am a little more focused on finishing the reso of the GT/CS that I acquired this year. :gringreen
Red, do you frequent the www.californiaspecial.com message boards?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.