Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the total width (including the middle space) of the hood, top & trunk Shelby stripes?

thanks, steve

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great!! Thanks for that info. I'm still in the deciding stage on whether to do this or not on my 66.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Here are pics of when I did my Shelby stripes.
Paint
I used 2 inch dry wall paper tape to line up the center stripe and align everything to center. I then used green painters tape up against the edge of the drywall tape and then removed the drywall tape for the 2 inch center section. I then used the measurements to get the front and back widths. Just take your time and measure measure measure and measure again...

Good Luck and BE safe
Ron

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are pics of when I did my Shelby stripes.
Paint
I used 2 inch dry wall paper tape to line up the center stripe and align everything to center. I then used green painters tape up against the edge of the drywall tape and then removed the drywall tape for the 2 inch center section. I then used the measurements to get the front and back widths. Just take your time and measure measure measure and measure again...

Good Luck and BE safe
Ron
Great looking job Ron!!

I already got the "Green" tape & white urethane paint for the stripes. Still have to get the clear coat yet.

I plan on doing the job after I finish hanging a quarter panel on my sons 64 Falcon.

Maybe next week I'll start on mine......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.