Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take from 2010+ Mustang - The Mustang Source so thanks Gene K.

I'll quote what he said...

Since this came up on another topic and generated a lot of interest I will make a new topic.

The $750 Brochure Rebate Coupons now beeing mailed out are now for 2010/2011 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles excepting some hybrids and limited production vehicles like the GT500. I received one Friday the 4-23 and confirmed it on Smart Vincent with my 2011 Mustang VIN.

1. Go on Ford Vehicles.com and order a paper snail mail Brochure. They usually take 10-14 days. I ordered a 2010 Mustang Brochure because 2011 brochures are taking about twice that due to demand.
2. Select 0-30 days for time frame before buying.
3. If you have received a Brochure Rebate Coupon before order the brochure using another household members name (Rebate Coupon is household transferable only) or your middle name as Ford only sends one coupon per person.
3. It is combinable with all public incentives (Like Low APR or $500 Bonus Cash) but not Private Ones (Like Millitary $500).
4. It is not usable with A/Z/D Plans but is usable with X-Plan
5. Mine is good for 60 days form the day they printed and mailed it.

PS If you have a 2011 coming in and already have a 2009/2010 Brochure Rebate Coupon that is still good I would call the dealer and have him run a Smart Vincent using the Program ID (33142) and your Customer ID (On Coupon) with your VIN as it may work.
Hope everyone saves some $$$!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just put my brochure request in. We'll see how it goes!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Ordered.

Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
94 Posts
thanks for the heads up thats awesome
I am glad to see i can use it with the X-plan.
Now is this something I have to turn in at purchase or i send into ford.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe it's something you give to the dealer at delivery. I believe you're supposed to take delivery within 60 days of receiving the rebate code.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks! Hard to argue with $750

·
Registered
872 Posts
Ford sent us two $750 rebate cards for 09/10 cars a few days ago, and after reading this I ordered a 2011 brochure by mail. So will we be able to combine the three or not?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ford sent us two $750 rebate cards for 09/10 cars a few days ago, and after reading this I ordered a 2011 brochure by mail. So will we be able to combine the three or not?
I'm pretty sure you can't combine. But other people are suggesting calling your dealer and using your customer code on the back of the 09/10 brochure and see if it accepts it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A bit more info about this coupon?

Can someone who has the coupon tell me exactly when you have to buy (or take delivery?) in order to take advantage of this offer? Does using the coupon result in a payment back to the buyer from Ford down the road, or does it produce a discount that the dealer uses toward the purchase agreement for a car? If I bought a new leftover on-the-lot 2010 today, took delivery now, and my coupon arrived by mail three weeks from now, would I be able to benefit from the $750 after the fact (or must one have the coupon in hand at time of purchase in order to benefit)? Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on these questions!

·
Registered
893 Posts
thanks for the info,
ordered my brochure but I'm wondering if it can be used with the $500 customer cash from ford on 2011 Mustangs.I doubt they can be combined but ya never know.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ok here is an update. I confirmed with my dealer over last weekend when placing the order. The $750 is combinable with the $500 customer cash on the 2011 mustangs.

The $750 is NOT combinable with the other $500 rebate (Military, AQHA etc).

The system does not allow them to be combined.

If someone was able to combine all three rebates $500 customer cash + $750 brochure +$500 (new grad, AQHA etc) please do post.

Are we sure that the $750 can be used on 2011 as I think it says 2010.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can someone who has the coupon tell me exactly when you have to buy (or take delivery?) in order to take advantage of this offer? Does using the coupon result in a payment back to the buyer from Ford down the road, or does it produce a discount that the dealer uses toward the purchase agreement for a car? If I bought a new leftover on-the-lot 2010 today, took delivery now, and my coupon arrived by mail three weeks from now, would I be able to benefit from the $750 after the fact (or must one have the coupon in hand at time of purchase in order to benefit)? Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on these questions!
You must take delivery within 60 days of receiving the coupon as far as I know. If you receive the coupon after, it's worthless. If you take delivery of the car 61 days after you receive the coupon, it's worthless.

csriram45 said:
Ok here is an update. I confirmed with my dealer over last weekend when placing the order. The $750 is combinable with the $500 customer cash on the 2011 mustangs.

The $750 is NOT combinable with the other $500 rebate (Military, AQHA etc).

The system does not allow them to be combined.

If someone was able to combine all three rebates $500 customer cash + $750 brochure +$500 (new grad, AQHA etc) please do post.

Are we sure that the $750 can be used on 2011 as I think it says 2010.
People on the Mustang Source says the coupon says 2010/2011. There is also another version that was sent out before these that said 2009/2010. They don't know if the 09/10 work, but everyone that has tried the '10/'11 says it will work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Apparently after you get the email from Ford saying that your brochure is in the mail, you can call the Ford Customer Service 800 number and they can look it up in their system from there and you can just give the number to your dealer. So for those of you who might be taking delivery before it arrives, you can try this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for this additional information--very helpful! Does the coupon have clear instructions to the dealer on how this offer works? In the course of shopping I have encountered several dealers who don't seem to have (or reveal) much knowledge of how to process these less well known promotional incentives. And does this work like a customer cash incentive, such that it can be applied to reduce the size of the buyer's check to the dealer at time of purchase or is it strictly a post-sale rebate that goes to the buyer by mail some number of weeks/months subsequent to the purchase transaction? I submitted my brochure request yesterday--thanks very much to this thread!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for this additional information--very helpful! Does the coupon have clear instructions to the dealer on how this offer works? In the course of shopping I have encountered several dealers who don't seem to have (or reveal) much knowledge of how to process these less well known promotional incentives. And does this work like a customer cash incentive, such that it can be applied to reduce the size of the buyer's check to the dealer at time of purchase or is it strictly a post-sale rebate that goes to the buyer by mail some number of weeks/months subsequent to the purchase transaction? I submitted my brochure request yesterday--thanks very much to this thread!
I believe they just enter in the customer code from the coupon along with your VIN number in the Smart Vincent system (or something like that) and it will tell you if it works. And I believe it is there to reduce the buyer's check at the time of purchase.

And I submitted my request two days ago and yesterday I got an email from Ford saying it was in the mail. So it shouldn't be too long.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I ordered a brochure two weeks ago and still not received one. Does anyone know the 800 number. That rebate can help a lot.

Thx

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
$750 + 0% + $1000

I just got a mailer today for $750 Private cash through June 30 plus 0% through June 1 plus $1000 Cash Back through June 1. Good for 2010/2011 vehicles excluding Fiesta S, Raptor, Shelby GT500.

Now I wish I had already ordered. All I can do at this point is hope the dealers get stock in by June 1 and are willing to offer the same pricing they quoted me for an order, or that this promo is extended after June.

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Toyota Conquest program

I went to the dealer last night to see if we could make a deal on the terms I listed above since they do have stock of V6 2011 Stangs. I wanted a silver, but after staring at the grey color for over an hour I am on the fence now between them. I have always liked black but live off of a dirt road so it has been best to go with silver.

The $750 "Private Cash" is for Toyota Conquest program since I currently lease a Lexus. The 0% is for 36 months. They say the $1000 does not apply to the 2011 although I do not read it that way. They entered my invitation # and the $750 is all that showed, which I saw myself. I have requested they follow up with promo headquarters and get an explanation since what I am reading is that the promos apply to 2010/11 which means 2010 &/OR 2011. Misleading if it does not indeed apply.

The additional bad news is that they say when they quoted me the $22,900 that was an estimate and the best they could do was sell it to me for invoice which is $23,485

Good news is that I also meet the criteria for the $500 recent grad program. Also, everyone gets $500 Cash Back now.

Total discounts as it stands $750 + 500 + 500 = $1750. The extra $500 in Cash Back would be ideal but I guess I should be happy? Then again the price is about $500 more than quoted!?!?!?

Here is a scan of the mailer I got

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks for the info. I just ordered a brochure, I wanted one to show people anyway.

So are you saying you will get $1,750 back on rebates? That's pretty good. I also should qualify for the "recent grad" rebate. I ordered my 2011 GT last week and I'm trying to figure out all the financing stuff now. Hopefully when I get my VIN it will be a little easier. I'm also trying to get as much 0% financing as I can, but I probably won't qualify for the full amount. I expect a 5% inflation rate in the next few years, so a loan like that is like free money.

I went to the dealer last night to see if we could make a deal on the terms I listed above since they do have stock of V6 2011 Stangs. I wanted a silver, but after staring at the grey color for over an hour I am on the fence now between them. I have always liked black but live off of a dirt road so it has been best to go with silver.

The $750 "Private Cash" is for Toyota Conquest program since I currently lease a Lexus. The 0% is for 36 months. They say the $1000 does not apply to the 2011 although I do not read it that way. They entered my invitation # and the $750 is all that showed, which I saw myself. I have requested they follow up with promo headquarters and get an explanation since what I am reading is that the promos apply to 2010/11 which means 2010 &/OR 2011. Misleading if it does not indeed apply.

The additional bad news is that they say when they quoted me the $22,900 that was an estimate and the best they could do was sell it to me for invoice which is $23,485

Good news is that I also meet the criteria for the $500 recent grad program. Also, everyone gets $500 Cash Back now.

Total discounts as it stands $750 + 500 + 500 = $1750. The extra $500 in Cash Back would be ideal but I guess I should be happy? Then again the price is about $500 more than quoted!?!?!?

Here is a scan of the mailer I got

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.