Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Aunt has an 85' Turbo'd 2.3L Mustang SVO that she is selling to me because she has no need for the car.. As far as I know everything is bone stock except for the car has been lowered. It has a brand new turbo..probably less than 100 miles on it, and around 80,000 miles on the motor. Now I don't know a whole lot about the 2.3L, just the basics but I have a friend with a T3/T4 Turbo, BOV, and Wastegate that he is willing to sell me once I get the car, but I was just wondering how well you guys think the motor will hold up with a T3/T4 turbo on 20psi... I have heard that these 2.3L Turbo'd Mustangs put down some good power stock..and with a little tweaking are fun cars. All in all I want this to become an AutoCross car, howeer, my funds are limited right now and I am wondering wat are some of the smaller/cheaper things u guys suggest I do to it for now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
yea thats awesome

I would personally just stick with the car the way it is those come will as much horsepower as the V8 so It'll be muhc mre easier that way jsut start suping up ur engine change ur exhause and intake you'll figure it out good for you im having troubles finding a svo turbo or other vehicles to get parts off of if u knw any tips about that tell me peace
:wavey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.