Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am workin on a 85 mustang with a 4 cylinder carburated with all the electric stuff on the carb and electronic ignition... It is being made into a demo car and all the wiring has been removed from the car (not my doing) Is there a way to make this thing run with just a toggle switch to run the ignition.. This car is for my 13 yr old nephew's first demo :shigrin so a little help on wiring would be much appreciated

ThAnKs

·
Registered
307 Posts
Maybe run power to the dizzy and a switch to jump the starter? Does this car have a computer or are all the "brains" in the dizzy? Probably wont get much help here if youre planning to demo the car.:D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Maybe run power to the dizzy and a switch to jump the starter? Does this car have a computer or are all the "brains" in the dizzy? Probably wont get much help here if youre planning to demo the car.:D
im not helping you should restore the car. i had a 84 carbed 2.3 i put a 351w in it wouldnt trade it for the world now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.