Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so im out of codes to fix and I have been haveing a fine idle then between the temps 110-150 I would get a really bad idle/ wanting to stall. I had thot this was the only time it would happen. I was wrong happened to me again inbetween 190-210 on the guage.
I had set the tps to 96 the old one I took off I couldnt get any lowwer than 108. Lucky me I have an extra intake manifold with everything still on it. But I did notice There is a orange wire tied into the orange wire that comes off the tps this wire goes to the egr sensor. I was thinking this could be the problem. But I turned my car on drove her around a little. started the odd idle so I figured I would hook back up the meter. The tps volt with the car on stays areound 102-108 and jumps around alot. Sometimes flashing to 64-44. It does this all the time. Not just when I have the bad idle. I took pics and a vid im going to try to post them. Thanks for any help.. Also were does this egr wire lead I would like to seperate it from my tps as it may be the issue. I also notice a ton of rtv on the hookup to the egr sensor most likely its cracked or missing peices. My other manifold does not have a egr.. So I cant swap that out as of yet but Im not getting any codes about it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics

Wont let me upload vids but heres the pics first ones with the car off and the key in the on position. The next is with the car on. The third is the tps with the two orange wires tied together one from the tps which the egrs orange is tied into. The fourth shows the two wires.

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks that is not my issue then.....crap that leaves me at a loss......so whats my idle problem...........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts