Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen these a few weeks back at mustang week. And the guy wasn't around of course for me to ask him, but has anyone seen anywhere to buy these???

Attachments

·
Registered
864 Posts
not that kind but mustangs unlimited .com has some but let me know i like them too

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think americam muscle has them

·
Registered
864 Posts
yes american mucsle has some but not the ones in 95gt stangs pic.s

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, they have standard lx, but no one seems to have the ones with the LED's like a 67-68 stang. Someone has to have seen these somewhere.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cant believe no one has ever seen these tail lights. lol. I was really hoping someone would have something on where to get them

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Never seen them. They aren't the worst tail lights i've seen on a fox . Just looks weird with vertical and horizontal bars.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ive seen this kit before, can't remember where. I thought it was AM too. But you need to remove the lens to insert the new LED lights and they are sequential. However the kit is something like $250 and unless the lens is tinted you end up with that goofy vertical / horizontal clash. Great idea, poor execution.

I know some of you are gunna hate on me for saying this but the new AM LED smoked tail lights are way nicer looking and better priced @ $189. They just need to wire them to be sequential and Id probably tint them a lil darker. Plus they have a very smooth clean look. I have rear blackouts to accomplish this look but I may upgrade soon.
Smoked LED Mustang Taillights (87-93) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was at MustangWeek and he cut the factory lx light. and made a panel in the center:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was at MustangWeek and he cut the factory lx light. and made a panel in the center:bigthumbsup
Gotcha, I knew he had to do something. Because the reverse light section looks a little shorter. And i don't think its ricey at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts