Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is my birthday today so what did i do?... went to the track. :laughlitt It was raining off and on so i only got to make one run. I ran against a 93 cobra which was pretty cool cuz it was another fox mustang. But he whooped me. He got a 14.1 at 104mph and i got a 15.6 at 88.9 mph. my 60ft time was better than his by .2 seconds though at 2.48. I talked to him afterward and he had an aod tranny too, but with 3.55's, exhaust, and a powerdyne 6psi supercharger. He also told me a little trick to keep it in second untill you want which should help next time. Overall a pretty good day, a little disapointed with my ET but i didn't get a good launch so i could probably do better. And i have come to the conclusion that i need 3.73's

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
cool dude, which track did you go to? i want to go to irwindale sometime because its only a 1/8 mile and i will have a better chance of beating more cars, with my current mods.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, i went to california dragway. ive been to irwindale just to watch the races but ive never raced there. I prefer the quarter mile though... where in cali do u live?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.