Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just noticed the picture sub-forum so I reckon I'll throw up some pics of my ride. I swapped the full drive train, rearend, and brakes from an '88 turbocoupe. Also added Tokiko Blue Shocks, FMS "b" springs, poly bushings, and Maximum Motorsports sub-frame connectors and CC plates. I'm also using Stinger's header, front mount intercooler, and three inch dual exhaust. It's not a show car but it's a blast to drive.

Attachments

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
Nice car. Love the swap, nice job. I agree hard to keep the right foot off the floorboard. Maurice

·
Registered
3 Posts
'84 Mustang GT Turbo Convertable

Hello group. Probably time for me to part with my '84 GT Turbo Convertible... I haven't had the time or resources to keep up with repairs. Does this group have any interest in this car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry, I be a newb here. I posted off a thread... and I understand now that this goes in the Classified. My apoligies.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hey bud it's okay a moderator will probably move your posts if anything but where are you located?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I was working in a Lincoln/Mercury dealership when the first turbo Capris hit the lot......poor thing got absolutely FLOGGED by the mechanics and salesmen. The motor locked up.....but it was OK after it cooled off.....sold as new....

Nice build! I had a XR4Ti....that 2.3 turbo is nothing but FUN!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts