Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am looking for one of these computers. I tried to find a classified section on the forum but did not see any. Im doing a 2.3L turbo swap into a 1990 mustang 2.3L n/a automatic.

I picked up a 2.3L Turbo complete engine/turbo/intercooler w/ 65k miles on it. I saw the motor run before I paid anything. No cloud of smoke on 3month cold start, wasnt burning anything. Seemed like a solid motor and for the complete setup for $350, i figured it wasnt a bad deal.:D

The motor came out of a 1985 Merkut XR4TI. If anyone can help me locate one that would be great! Thank you so much!

·
Registered
584 Posts
turboford.net

best place for parts and info

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turboford.net

best place for parts and info
I registered there a couple days ago but the account has never been activated by the admins so i can not post or do anything. I already tried sending an email to the admin explaining that as well but no reply. :(

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Just be patient. Paul (admin) has a job and a life and can't always keep up with everything.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Agreed. best bet is to email the seller or call them.

better yet, call paul. his phone number is on the site

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed. best bet is to email the seller or call them.

better yet, call paul. his phone number is on the site
I tried the email but it did not accomplish anything. I will try calling tomorrow because it is too late already.

thanks to everyone!

I will take pics to document my entire swap :):D

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I tried to find a classified section on the forum but did not see any.
If you ever need to get there again, look up ^^^^ at the upper-most BLUE banner where it says CLASSIFIEDS;)

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
I agree turboford best for the 2.3t. Like said he is busy. But I tried to join once but had one of the "banned" e-mail server. I e-mailed him for a "approved" server no answer. I got tried of the one I had and went to g-mail registered again. Approved no problem. Just a thought.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree turboford best for the 2.3t. Like said he is busy. But I tried to join once but had one of the "banned" e-mail server. I e-mailed him for a "approved" server no answer. I got tried of the one I had and went to g-mail registered again. Approved no problem. Just a thought.
I am all setup there now. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.