Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am installing a new top end on my 302 i have added trick flow heads track heat intake b cam 70mm tb egr delete plate 30lb injectors i was wondering when deletong my egr plate is there anything i should do with the wire that use to go to the egr. will this cause a problem deleting the egr and what all should i do when deleting the egr, i have baught the block off plate, but dont know what to do with the wire or should i leave it just dangle. what kind of power should i look at with this set up.

·
Registered
552 Posts
i am installing a new top end on my 302 i have added trick flow heads track heat intake b cam 70mm tb egr delete plate 30lb injectors i was wondering when deletong my egr plate is there anything i should do with the wire that use to go to the egr. will this cause a problem deleting the egr and what all should i do when deleting the egr, i have baught the block off plate, but dont know what to do with the wire or should i leave it just dangle. what kind of power should i look at with this set up.

probably about 280hp

put on the block off thing (glad you got one, no CEL when you install that on the EGR wire) if its the ebay item i think your talkin about

and just throw the wire somewhere with all the other one, away from anything on motor that will get hot of course

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
You can also rig up 3 resistors in a triangle to simulate and EGR signal and make the CEL go away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.