Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1992 2.3cyl lx. the hazards work but the turn signals wont. also the power lock and window on the drivers side wont operate, but it will lock and operate the passengers side. and the interior lights wont work.. I checked the fuses thats not it.. but I could also use a fuse diagram and detailed instuctions on how to reapair. i read somewhere on a 93 it was a flasher relay behind the glove box. what is that, where do i get it from and how do I replace it. thank you very much. its very dangerious cause I cant even roll down the window and use hand signals:eyebulge:

·
Registered
166 Posts
pull out your glove box, there will be a blue flasher fuse in there, you may have to look a little for it, cost about $2 at parts store. that will fix your turn signal prob. check your light bulbs for the inside. as for locking sounds like your switchs or your actuator in the door is bad, or both. its a pretty common problem. had all the same with mine, nothing a lil care wont fix:winks

·
Registered
93 Posts
actually that round blue fuse does nothing. i havnt had mine for months and it hasnt effected my signals or flashers... unless its shorted across the fuse terminals.

·
Registered
93 Posts
its round, probably about an inch in diameter. i believe it sits in the top right corner of the fuse box. it has 2 prongs sticking out of it that look almost like wall outlet plug prongs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i found it and changed it.. for anyone in the future reading this with a 1992 2.3 cyl lx its behind the glove box to the bottom left and its attached with a small brakable plastic hasp turn signals work great now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.