Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1992 2.3l lx. the hazards work but the turn signals wont. also the power lock and window on the drivers side wont operate, but it will lock and operate the passengers side. and the interior lights wont work.. I checked the fuses thats not it.. but I could also use a fuse diagram and detailed instuctions on how to reapair. i read somewhere on a 93 it was a flasher relay behind the glove box. what is that, where do i get it from and how do I replace it. thank you very much. its very dangerious cause I cant even roll down the window and use hand signals:eyebulge:

·
Registered
118 Posts
well at least your lock and window electrical problems are in the same door. you will probably need to replace the lock actuator inside the door or the lock switch. this one my bet is on the actuator.

your window is also probably one of two things: could be the switch on the door or the motor itself. here i would replace the switch first.

i had the same problems on mine and i replaced all the switches on both doors, actuators, and the motor on the drivers side. had the panels off for paint so it was a good time to do them. all the parts can be found on most of the mustang websites and on ebay.

chiltons manual says the turn signal flasher is mounted on the instrument panel reinforcement above the fuse panel and the hazard flasher is mounted in the fuse panel.

hope this helped

Jon

·
Registered
93 Posts
you may have a short in the flasher line. my stereo was shorted out, and it wouldnt allow the turn signals to work, but the flashers worked fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.