Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the forum and I had a some questions if anyone can help me. I bought a set of underdrive pullies off of ebay for my 95 gt convert, the problem i am having is the water pump pulley has a wider bolt pattern then the stock one. Is there more than 1 bolt pattern for them or did i get screwed? The guy said it came from his firends 94 gt and should be he same but he did not use the water pump pulley. Also the crank pulley is a lot smaller then the stock one I know it should be a little smaller but that much? Is there a way to get just a water pump pulley? Last thing can i put just the crank pulley on or will I run into other problems like cooling and belt length? Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have 91 coupe and I bought a set of pullies and to this day I still wish I hadnt bought them.mabey there is alot of people who would disagree with me but I didnt notice any improvment in horsepower, all it really did was suck my batt and alternator and put me out some money...not to mention the shorter belt I had too buy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.