Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys I am new to ths forum. I have been reading for about a year now and enjoy your solutions. Now I have a problem. I have a 95 V6 Mustang Convertible. In october I had a Audio customizer install 4 12 inch subs and two amps in my trunk, tirewell and all. But I just found out that my top won't go all the way down and lock into place, so as I drive the top rises a little. :sterb: When I put it down it is maybe at the most 5 inches out (this is an estimate, will measure tomorrow) of its designated place. Do you think the boot cover will hold it down, or does the top have to go all the way down in order to use a boot cover? If so, can anyone let me know where I can get a black one for cheap? Thanks in advanced guys.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have just upload the pictures of my car to my gallery. If anyone can help with my problem the pictures are there. I did measure how much the top was out of place and it is exactly three inches. Thanks for your replies.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I am the only one who have had this problem.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Sorry you cant find help; but most of the guys who post here are having an internet brawl in member kill stories. I wish I could help but I've never owned a convert. BTW, 4 subs and 2 amps:eyebulge: ?! man I bet that thing rocks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, some of my firends hate it:happyhapp But they have no choice when they are riding with me:worship Ha. Thanks anyway though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.