Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello i have a 95 mustang gt 5.0 5 speed my modd are k&n filter,flowmaster,flowteck equal lenth headers, 3inch x pipe msd distributor and cap e7 heads ported b&m short shifter and hurst handle and knob getting 373 gears next week
wat cam should i go with and what rockers :bigthumbsup what do yall recommend for new modds

·
Registered
56 Posts
i would recommend doing some research for a intake/cam/heads combo instead of slapping a cam into your motor. before adding more power, can i recommend replacing your 20 year old suspension parts? bushings, springs, shock. improve handling before beefing it up. just a suggestion. its never a good idea to do one thing at a time. all your parts may end up hurting eachother. good luck

·
Registered
653 Posts
don't get a cam, rockers, tune or anything like that til you get some heads.
e7s aren't going to come close to cutting it. Even if they have been "ported"

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would go with sub frames next, then do your h/c/i

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
I agree that a top end kit with an A9L/Fox TB swap is the way to go...

But yeah, if it was me, I'd go for the sub-frame connectors & suspension asap. You're gonna be spinnin' hard, even with your current hp level, when you install the 3.73s.

Swing by uprproducts.com and we'll hook you up! Forum members receive a 10% discount. Drop me a Private Message and I'll send you the code. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
My advice is to upgrade the suspension (especially the rear) and front brakes before adding more power.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I would to cobra brake upgrade first then I would do different springs/control arms/shocks
upgrading the handling will make you feel like you've got a totally different car! and you'll be able to corner substantially better
I love the look people get on their face when I go flying around turns :kooky:

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
I to would dump some money into the suspension aspect of the car. Now the question is do you want a street car, drag car or auto X car type suspension?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts