Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set of 96-98 tailights with amber turn signals. The layout is just like the 99 and up cobra tailights. Ive seen the tailights on a handfull of 96-98 mustangs and they look awesome. I dont think anyone makes them anymore because ive searched all over with no luck. If anyone can help me that would be great!!!!!:help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
490 Posts
97orangeGT said:
Im looking for a set of 96-98 tailights with amber turn signals. The layout is just like the 99 and up cobra tailights. Ive seen the tailights on a handfull of 96-98 mustangs and they look awesome. I dont think anyone makes them anymore because ive searched all over with no luck. If anyone can help me that would be great!!!!!:help: :help: :help:
go here
http://www.karkraft.com/94-98_mustang.htm

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
ooooh, like those! --- but not cheap!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Holy $400 Batman!! Hmm... they look nice but I would do much more with that kind of cash.

·
Registered
490 Posts
yeah they are pricy but from what i hear also rare...

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
certainly look export-spec; can we dig up european or australian connection? (what about canada?) - I'll email canadian mustang guy I know; see if that's avail. there & $$?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
G

·
Those are the Export tail lights for the Japanese models. See my gallery. They are a little hard to get. There are a few floating around but you are going to get stung for the shipping back to the US. Let me know if you really want them. I can get you a price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.