Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i drive a 96 gt with PI swap, LT headers, x pipe,and steeda pullies. a friend of mine drives a '89 taurus. he plans to take the heads and s/c off of a older model thunder bird and expects to beat me. am i crazy for thinking this kid is crazy?

·
Registered
342 Posts
peter418 said:
i drive a 96 gt with PI swap, LT headers, x pipe,and steeda pullies. a friend of mine drives a '89 taurus. he plans to take the heads and s/c off of a older model thunder bird and expects to beat me. am i crazy for thinking this kid is crazy?
Pure craziness :shocked:

·
Registered
98 Posts
i used to have a 1990 cougar that was supercharged. same thing as the thunderbird. is was pretty fast for the size of it but it runs like mid 15's. you shuld get him for sure. he is gonna have a hell of a time getting it all to work though. because i looked at a non-supercharged cougar from the same year and it is a completly different set up.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Tell your friend to dump that plan and go find a Taurus SHO if he wants a fast Taurus. Still might not hold with a late model Mustang, but it'll at least be a decent race.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.