Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm buying these blacked out tail lights from this guy for only $25. I went ahead and decided to buy LEDs for them too since I've heard it would be hard to see with the stock light bulbs. But my question is will other drivers be able to see my brake lights when I go to stop even with the LEDs?

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Well they'll definitely be reduced quite a bit. You might make sure that there aren't laws against that in your state as well.

They look pretty darn dark to me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
did the guy your buying them from use spray tint on them, i have did the spray tint to my tail lights and they are still pretty noticable.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
make sure this guy didnt actually spray paint them with black paint lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I ended up buying them because they were at a good price. If I cant see out of them even with the LEDs then i'll just go back to the stock lights and sell the blacked out ones. They dont look too bad though, like you guys said, pretty dark but it happens I guess. I'll post a pic when I have them put on + the new third brake light :bounce2:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
go hold them up to a light, if you can see the insides at all than they are not completely blacked out and will allow at least some light through.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts