Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im at my usual saturday night hang out spot chilling with my friends, it was a big turn out of cars. it was probably about 12am and a guy in a blue gt asked me if i wanna run it before he heads home, i said sure. he said the car was stock...... bs...... i know that car and a friend of mine told me he was spraying, he hit it in front of me 1 time and i could smell it. well we hit the highway, he wants a 40 roll, i guess hes been hanging with ricers to long, i said sure, so we hit it and honestly by the time i left off i was like 5-6 cars ahead. he catches back up and we do a 60, he starts fishtailing and almost runs into me, on the 3rd try he fishtails again, so he was 0 for 3, the only time he gripped was when we did the 40 roll and he got murdered. comes to show, you can have all the power in the world, but if you cant plant it on the ground it doesnt mean a thing, i hook on every gear.

the 2nd run was with a friend of mine. in the kill section i have a thread where i ran a conquest, well this is that guys brother, not cocky like the other guy. well we head out to go to our homes and we are side by side, his conquest is boosting 18 lbs, has a tune, hybrid turbo, 3.55's, cam and a bunch of other bolt-ons. well we hit it on 2nd as he knew what the outcome would be off a dig, we hit it all the way to 4th, his car is fast, by the time we let off i had him by a fender. i gave him a thumbs up and we parted ways. hes a good kid, im glad he can keep up and build a car correctly unlike his brother in the other conquest i ran.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
How much was the GT spraying? Was he hitting the nitrous on the 60 and that caused him to lose traction?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont know what he was spraying but he sprayed all 3 times we ran and lost control on 2 of the runs. he said he wasnt spraying but in know he was, his friends told me. also, when i got back to where i was some other friends of his asked me how it went, i said he got his @$$ handed to him, they then said they have seen a 12.0 1/4 mile time slip from him. i said if thats true, it sure didnt run like a 12 second car.

·
Registered
231 Posts
red i gotta be honest...i wanna live where you live! you have more kill stories in one week than i have had in my life! No one who lives around me has a car that can do anything unless its their parents vette or daddies porche
Sounds like my v6 would get ripped a new one everytime but itd still be fun to hit it with some guys and see what they have going on in their rigs
good kills btw

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
red i gotta be honest...i wanna live where you live! you have more kill stories in one week than i have had in my life! No one who lives around me has a car that can do anything unless its their parents vette or daddies porche
Sounds like my v6 would get ripped a new one everytime but itd still be fun to hit it with some guys and see what they have going on in their rigs
good kills btw
lol.... it is fun out here.

only times i race is on saturday nights cause my friends and i meet up in a certain spot and a bunch of other people come hang out as well. youll see all sorts of cars, even right hand drive nissan silvias. sometimes you get a guy talking junk or someone just asks if you wanna run. like the guy with the sprayed gt, he came up to me. we have the highway right there next to where we are so we hit it. alot of times i go out there and not run anything, other times its crazy. the guy in the conquest is a good friend of mine, we were just playing aroung on the way to our homes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts