Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A blind man is walking down the street with his seeing-eye dog one day.

They come to a busy intersection, and the dog, ignoring the high volume of traffic zooming by on the street, leads the blind man right out into the thick of traffic. This is followed by the screech of tires and horns blaring as panicked drivers try desperately not to run the pair down.

The blind man and the dog finally reach the safety of the sidewalk on the other side of the street, and the blind man pulls a cookie out of his coat pocket, which he offers to the dog.

A passerby, having observed the near fatal incident, can't control his amazement and says to the blind man, "Why on earth are you rewarding your dog with a cookie? He nearly got you killed!"

The blind man turns partially in his direction and replies, "To find out where his head is, so I can kick his ass."

·
Registered
786 Posts
Two Irishmen are having a discussion (imagine irish accent) in a pub in Ireland. Patrick and Shawn. Shawn says "Ya know patrick, I'm a fine farmer ey am, and yet, do ya think m family and friends call me Patrick the farmer? They sure don't. And me house.... built it meself, took me nearly two years ta finish, and yet.. do they call me Patrick the housebuilder? Sure don't. And that stone fence around me property? put it in meself, nearly broke me back doinit, and yet... do they call me Patrick the fence builder? I should be so lucky.

But I tell ya Shawn.........

I get caught screwin ONE... DAMN... goat..... and I'm branded fer life:happyhapp:happyhapp:shigrin:gringreen:happyhapp

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Not to bad Stacey.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:laugh: Another good laugh :gringreen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.