Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not sure what to expect as I arrived at DaSilva racing...I met Joe inside and within minutes I knew this place was more than a cut above, customer service is unbelievably top notch
The shop itself is a gem of a place,It's easy to see the pride Joe Has in running his business.
I went there to buy/install a Borla "S" axle back install... the whole experiance was like nothing I have ever seen in ANY shop anywhere.
Joe made sure I was getting what I wanted, threw me the keys to his GT ( a serious monster of a machine) and told me to go ahead and take it out for a spin, seeing he has the same exhaust I wanted,which I did... I was convinced I was on the right track as far as quality and sound was concerned,and had him install it.
I would highly recommend DaSilva racing to any of you mustang owners...in my humble opinion,there is no better shop that caters to Mustangs than this shop.
Thanks Joe for taking the time to make sure I got what I wanted,the warm welcome and excellent service, I can assure you will be seeing again, a 10 out of a 10 business!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice,

I suppose I do not have a trusting looking face, as pretty sure Joe wouldn't let me drive his car.

:winks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts