Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i started using my a/c more recently due to the heat, and realized that the air is blowing decently hard, but its not cold whatsoever, more of a room temp, which in the heat, sucks :confused: Also, i dont know if this is related at all, but my driver size and passenger side front carpets get wet or damp every so often. Any ideas?:?:

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
It sounds like your drain for the AC unit is clogged. Look on the firewall by the passengers side header. There is a small drain tube for the AC unit. Try blowing some compressed air into it. Also, you might need to recharged the AC system......

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ok, so i started using my a/c more recently due to the heat, and realized that the air is blowing decently hard, but its not cold whatsoever, more of a room temp, which in the heat, sucks :confused: Also, i dont know if this is related at all, but my driver size and passenger side front carpets get wet or damp every so often. Any ideas?:?:
just as a note your ac will only cool the air 20 degrees from the outside temp, which is also why they invented recirculate.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so the heater has been working just fine, its just the cold which, well isnt cold :yelpleased:..but i got a recharge kit and saw that the levels were low, so i filled it and it runs cold, so obviously im leaking refigerant, so ill get that fixed. Now onto the water leak, is it most likely the a/c drain tube? And where is that located?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts