Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few shots with my camera...and not my phone camera!

I also just finished loading up my Evolution 93 Tune.. I will take it out to see if I can feel anything...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks great :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
38 Posts
love the wheels! what are the specs on them? how do you like the eibachs? do you feel that it is too low for a DD? any bottoming out yet, or rubbing on the wheels?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love the wheels! what are the specs on them? how do you like the eibachs? do you feel that it is too low for a DD? any bottoming out yet, or rubbing on the wheels?
The wheels are take-offs from a 2012 Boss. They are 19s, the backs are 285 x 35, the fronts are 255 x 40. I like the eibachs, I have not bottomed out on anything, the ride is good with me. I have not had any rubbing at all.. I was originally wanting to get RTRs or the TSW nurburgring, but they ware on backorder for a long time, but I was going to wait. Kent from Evolution Performance sent me a e-mail on a Friday, letting me know about the complete take offs from the Boss, I went up to get them Sat morning.. I really like them, they seem to get a lot of looks and complements ..

·
Registered
166 Posts
car looks great, nice stance....I'm likeing the silver more and more..
What camera did you use?
Again great pics...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
car looks great, nice stance....I'm likeing the silver more and more..
What camera did you use?
Again great pics...
Thanks...

The camera is a Canon SX10is.. It's a few years old, but still takes great pictures.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Man those are nice wheels! I've been thinking of upgrading wheels after exhaust... you're a good inspiration man!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Man I like that. I must consider the Eibach Pro. Did you put the Barton shifter bracket on as well? How do you like that shifter? You got any vids of this thing? I'd like to hear the hushpowers.

I know, lots of questions. That's what you get for posting pictures of a nice car. LOL.:shigrin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts