Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks good. I like the way the black flows into the grill. It looks like the hood is still a little off. Are the crystal clear driving lights new?

·
Registered
41,825 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the red one we just got for my son

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good. I like the way the black flows into the grill. It looks like the hood is still a little off. Are the crystal clear driving lights new?
still need to adjust it some. going to pull it off and get it repainted the same way. the quality now in person is not that great it has some flaws.

G

·
I'm definately digging the hood. If there are flaws the pics don't show them. Your son's ride is awesome as well. Two very clean cars you should be proud of!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'll give both cars two big:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup I would have to say I like the red one better. But I love that body style. Just didn't care for the 4.6 that sits in the GT

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll give both cars two big:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup I would have to say I like the red one better. But I love that body style. Just didn't care for the 4.6 that sits in the GT

thanks they are both 4.6's. the red one does look very nice going down the road.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what do you guys think about the anthracite rims on my white gt ? I was getting ready to order the deep dish ones for the back or should I change to black rims ? I am going to paint the rear spoiler black this weekend. I dont want to go overboard with the black though. I like the way it looks with the current rims just looking for opinions.

thanks John

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So when's the supercharger getting installed?
I hope no time soon unless he has a few grand stashed I don't know about:headscratch:

he is very happy just to be driving his own stang. I tell you the thing is a head turner. sounds awesome.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
haha i like how the mid-pipe is chilling out on the bench. I should make a display of my exhaust system on my wall

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha i like how the mid-pipe is chilling out on the bench. I should make a display of my exhaust system on my wall
thats funny. someone just gave it to us for free for the 98 its a bassani x-pipe with cats

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Damn a free Bassani catted X pipe? Thats not a cheaop thing to give away haha. Yeah those are some nice looking stangs, and those black wheels would look awesome on your car, it would go with your new hood. You should paint the calipers red too if ya change the wheels, just goes great with it.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
damnit.. i want free pipes haha.. nice looking cars, i wounder if i could put some mufflers or somthing hanging on the wall o_O

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.