Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
you could go with the billet grill with the fog lamps and without the pony, im not sure of the stock type grill with the fog lights. thats what i have, the upper and lower billet grill; with fog lights and without the pony.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
the only grill that you will be able to get will be like Biff's. I don't think you can get an OEM honeycomb black grill w/o the pony.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
How good are you at fabracation? you might be able to trim it off and the dress it up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
the cheapest way... take a hammer and from under the hood bash the pony until it comes out

·
Registered
263 Posts
Why hate the pony? That said, I've seen grills on different aftermarket dealer sites that have no pony. I would bet if you just google for Mustang grill you'll pull up a few.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
If you could handle this grille it has no Pony.You can keep your fogs too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I'm ordering the Agent 47 grille today. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. I'll top it off with the CDC tribar pony offset to the driver's side.
S197 Upper Grill

·
Registered
425 Posts
How are they supposed to know it's a Mustang when you're zooming up from behind?:gringreen

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I put my pony on a diet and it lost weight.
LMAO.....I like that.

By the way I love having the running pony on the grill. If it were just some bland badge that held no meaning I would rid my car of it. But the running pony is an icon all by itself.....

·
Registered
381 Posts
But the running pony is an icon all by itself.....
Considering how protective Ford is of the Pony icon, I agree! This is THE only car in the world that is legally allowed to have the Pony icon on it... pimp that Pony boys and girls, PIMP IT I says!!

Hell, go all out and make it custom to your car! UniqueAutomotiveDesigns.com

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
How are they supposed to know it's a Mustang when you're zooming up from behind?:gringreen
I'm not behind anybody. They're behind me.;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm not behind anybody. They're behind me.;)
haha nice i never would have thought of that

but pony or no pony you can still tell its a stang
you can put a pony on a corvette and it will magically look like a stang

and to the other loser...
you can put a pony on whatever car your want ford doesnt own that, but if a company distributed a car with it sure there would be some legal issues

·
Registered
381 Posts
you can put a pony on a corvette and it will magically look like a stang
That's like saying, "Throw a beard on George Washington and you'd swear he was Abe Lincoln". The only thing "magical" that would make a 'Vette look like a 'Stang is a little thing called LSD.

and to the other loser...
you can put a pony on whatever car your want ford doesnt own that, but if a company distributed a car with it sure there would be some legal issues
You're right, you can throw whatever you want on your car. I've attached a picture of my most current mod... tomorrow I think I'll take the Lamborghini bull and replace my Mustang with it because legally I CAN!! :needahand:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
That's like saying, "Throw a beard on George Washington and you'd swear he was Abe Lincoln". The only thing "magical" that would make a 'Vette look like a 'Stang is a little thing called LSD.

You're right, you can throw whatever you want on your car. I've attached a picture of my most current mod... tomorrow I think I'll take the Lamborghini bull and replace my Mustang with it because legally I CAN!! :needahand:
That photo is sacrilegious!:nono:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Do what I did, paint it a flat black. If you want it back someday, get some paint remover.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the help guys, you gave me some ideas

Daryle ... that's the best Civic I've ever seen, I don't know why but it just looks so sexy, maybe its your window tinting ... :scratchchin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.