Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's official... You've arrived :D

well... now that I'm here... I must be going! LOL! Car gets dropped off on Saturday for a little spring make over... woohoo!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you having done to it?
oh a little bit of this and a little bit of that... LOL!

airbrushing the hood... wife says it's to plain now...

tokico d-specs

redoing gauge pod in yellow (match the seats) and adding yellow door inserts

also will be doing new wheels and tires... may hold off on that for another month...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Totally cool....congrats!

S

·
0 Posts
Seriously, you've put a lot of work into your Stang so hats off for the recognition!

Now, leave her alone and design me an old school set up for my 200 cid in my 66!

You should be proud!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats John,

You really deserve it. You have made all of us 6's proud.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! (filler)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seriously, you've put a lot of work into your Stang so hats off for the recognition!

Now, leave her alone and design me an old school set up for my 200 cid in my 66!

You should be proud!
LOL! Do you know how many times I've said "I'm done..."? I've lost count! I can quit modding any time I want... why i've quit dozens of times!

S

·
0 Posts
LOL! Do you know how many times I've said "I'm done..."? I've lost count! I can quit modding any time I want... why i've quit dozens of times!

I think they have a patch for that. It's in the shape of a Tri-Bar but it's supposed to cure what ails ya...

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I wish my wife would say just once, 'I think you should buy this for your car...' . Not bloody likely. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish my wife would say just once, 'I think you should buy this for your car...' . Not bloody likely. :rolleyes:
Normally the wife is like "What the heck are you buying now! GRRRR!!!!" So I was really surprised when she said that I needed to do something with my hood! Of course I was really surprised she was upset that I no longer had the hood scoop with "The Mistress" on it... I mean she was really bummed that "The Mistress" was no longer on the car! I think she gets a kick out of watching people expression when she says things like "yeah, he went hunting with the Mistress..." (referring to when I hit the deer)

So... we are adding it back on... just not on the hood...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think they have a patch for that. It's in the shape of a Tri-Bar but it's supposed to cure what ails ya...
I think i am beyond hope... LOL!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok... i debated on posting this... LOL

Right or wrong, (remember it's only paint! Not a tattoo!) I gave this photochop to the airbrush guy as an idea for what I was looking for...

http://www.v6john.com/Main/Other/artist.jpg

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow! You'll really make a statement with that :D
LOL! yeah.... the idea is to take off my black vinyl panel on the trunk... do the black fade and some flames there too... I have a custom black chrome trunk emblem to replace the stock chrome emblem....

should look HOT! LOL! Pun intended.. hmmmm.. might have to get a new vanity plate!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's what I get too only it's usually reinforced with a few choice 4 letter words to give it that extra impact :shigrin
Yeah... mines more the EVIL EYE! LOL!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts