Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a Mustang, but I recently bought a 1989 Lincoln MkVII LSC with a 5.0 HO. Since it's basically the same motor as the '86 GT, I thought this would be a good place to learn about the motor.
Bob

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. You're welcome here, check out the tech sections for any info you want.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya, welcome to the site. You're welcome here, check out the tech sections for any info you want.
Thanks again. I've registered at a couple Mustang boards just for those sections. I had mostly GM over the years, and my Ford experience was limited to my Mustang, and my Dad's '79 Continental 4dr(Not officially a TownCar) his 86 TC, and his 95 TC Cartier.
Sites like this are invaluable to Lincoln owners, the engines are the same. I wish more of them would come look around.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Cool dont see too many of those ol' lincolns. One of my buddies had an 87 with the H.O 5.0L

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Hey there welcome to the site.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool dont see too many of those ol' lincolns. One of my buddies had an 87 with the H.O 5.0L
I think the specs on mine were 225HP and around 305ft\lb. But that was factory stock in a luxury car that wasn't supposed to be loud or scary.

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Welcome Bob!

:youwelcome:

My late best buddy had an 88 Mk VII LSC in Titanium. Great car!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.