Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive posted a few stories about some of my little run ins on the streets with civics and what not but this truly takes the cake for the funniest mustang story of my life.

so im driving to lunch today and i pull up to a red light right next to a bright yellow smart car.... the driver was obviously a pretty tall guy and looked really awkward behind the wheel that was funny enough for me but then i noticed that under the side mirror it said passion im not sure why but it looked really dumb and i kind of laughed a little he looked over and noticed me. i also noticed a black magnum behind me (that will matter later) the dude in the smart car looked away then the light turned green and i see him floor it... kinda i mean its a smart car... i laughed and thanked god for such an amusing drive to lunch. i then floored it about half way and went flying past the guy about 10 car lengths (20 smartcar lengths.) then decided it was enough and let off the gas. then ended up at a second light at this point the smart car was behind me and the guy gave me a dorky wave which i saw through the rear view mirror i laughed and waved back then turned into the shopping center for lunch. i pull up to the drive through and noticed im being followed by the magnum he too goes into the same drive through and i see that is an off duty cop when he rolls down the window i kind of freaked out for a second but i looked at me and is like hey i saw you smoke that smart car good job and laughed... it was pretty awesome. im not proud that a smoked a smart car. honestly i kind of feel bad it was pretty sad. i dont understand these new smart cars. i think to buy one you have to 1 give up all remaining manhood then 2 get really into kenny g for like 3 months then learn how to make some sort of weird french food before buying one. i hope you guys enjoyed this as much as i did ha

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Funny kill!!! You did get lucky on the cop part. I wouldn't get used to that!!!!!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Me and my friend went to a gas station not too long ago and when we came out a smart car was parked right next to me. No words were exchanged at first, only laughter looking at it parked next to me. Words can't really describe how ridiculous those cars look next to a mustang. good kill...?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny kill!!! You did get lucky on the cop part. I wouldn't get used to that!!!!!!!
oh... trust me i know. i actually put a post up about one of my police run ins... long story short i lost my license for 3 months for racing... my dad! good times

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
When I worked as an engine builder, I had an old dodge police car that I built a motor for. One of our customers was a deputy and asked about the police car out front, "that old bomber any quick?" I told him it would smoke his squad car, he laughs. He came back a few days later with his patrol car and wanted to race, the shop was on a largely unused county highway. I figure why not, we made a pass and I killed him, my dodge ran low 12's on the spray, 415 hp off. Not much of a race, but it was fun as hell to race a cop and not get in a world of ****.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.