Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, I know this isn't ESPN forums but we talk about everything else non mustang under community, or at least under hot zone. Many of us are kind of friends now, and we probably talk sports too. how about a general sports catch all under one of the community sections?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I think it's a good idea especially when the Os are poised to spank everyone's a%# this year. Haha. Idk, I tried to get some NFL talk goin one year at the beginning of a season. I didn't get much of a response.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's a good idea especially when the Os are poised to spank everyone's a%# this year. Haha. Idk, I tried to get some NFL talk goin one year at the beginning of a season. I didn't get much of a response.
You sure about that? My Nats aren't looking troubled by much either. :)

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
You sure about that? My Nats aren't looking troubled by much either. :)
Still standing by that statement? Jk. Both teams have had their ups and downs. As long as they stay close to the #1 spot, there's hope

·
Banned
8,740 Posts
I think we need a sports section, a current events section for stuff that isn't political, like things about movies and TV, and we need a section for other makes and models of vehicles. We can be a one stop shop for all information for people that are primarily interested in Mustangs.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I'm not against any of that, per se, but at present things like sports can be discussed in the various off topic forums (I had a poll up in the 2005+ off topic section that dealt with the NFL Playoffs, and I have a current one there that deals with auto racing, for example).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts