Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i guess not racing because i wasn't racing but anyway, here we go. Im on vacation in san juan capistrano. and Im just coming back from dinner from panda express. and im at a stop light and the car in front of me. is a g37 sedan. anyway, the light turns green and he does a tiny burnout. im like ok...either he is trying to start something with me or the 2010 camaro that is to the right of me. so i just brush it off and im still behind him at the next stop light. this time he revvs the **** out of his engine a lot and i just wave my arm up like what are you doing. and he does a full on burn out and even gets sideways. LOL like im suppossed to be impressed or do something back. so im gonna be turning left at the next signal light and he does the same. but he is still infront of me. so when it turns green he basically does a full on drift while turning left. and he fuckin guns it. and im cruising behind him and one of his passenger yells out: "Almost"!!! LOL i couldn't stop cracking up. what an idiot. he thinks im actually racing him when im just behind him at a signal light. im still laughing as im righting this. talk about a total dumbass `:grinroll:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Since your down here in San Juan you should goto cars and coffee. Tomorrow morning haha it's at 6 am.
Everybody down here thinks you have a loud car or something nice means you wanna race.

·
Banned
708 Posts
Why can't this ever happen to me anymore:kooky:........around here people see SHELBY and don't wanna mess with it, when I had the 09 Gt everyone wanted to race...dam

Sounds like he knew how to drive though, if he 's drifting around turns and sh it...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I would have been pissed especially if when he was in front of you and burned out he threw rubber into your car! Jerks! I had that happen years ago to me when I had My Hurst Olds W30, a guy in fron of me burned out and threw crap all over the front of my car, later that night I saw him at a Local bar and I had a few in me, well he got some of my rubber:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ok thats when you get beside him and stomp his a$$ lol Thats what Id do no doubt. :heha:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Did you also run into a charger cause a buddy of mine who lives in San Juan said he was messing with a stang that was as loud as mine. And he said he was at panda last night too haha.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol i didn't see a charger, but I did see a couple of the mustangs that he could of messed with. what color was it?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I bet when his Mom finds out she will be pissed...Momma don't like when her lil' sissyboy abuses her car like that. Next time call 911 and give his plate number as a possible drunk driver.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
lol i didn't see a charger, but I did see a couple of the mustangs that he could of messed with. what color was it?
He said it was a gray stang. So hows your vacation down here with the awesome weather we are having here in socal.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Pretty sad huh? lol :rollgrin:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Pretty sad huh? lol :rollgrin:
If your talking about the weather it's horrible for this time of the year it is usually in the 80's or 90's by now but its been cold and cloudy everyday. So much for global warming haha.

·
Registered
333 Posts
well i guess not racing because i wasn't racing but anyway, here we go. Im on vacation in san juan capistrano. and Im just coming back from dinner from panda express. and im at a stop light and the car in front of me. is a g37 sedan. anyway, the light turns green and he does a tiny burnout. im like ok...either he is trying to start something with me or the 2010 camaro that is to the right of me. so i just brush it off and im still behind him at the next stop light. this time he revvs the **** out of his engine a lot and i just wave my arm up like what are you doing. and he does a full on burn out and even gets sideways. LOL like im suppossed to be impressed or do something back. so im gonna be turning left at the next signal light and he does the same. but he is still infront of me. so when it turns green he basically does a full on drift while turning left. and he fuckin guns it. and im cruising behind him and one of his passenger yells out: "Almost"!!! LOL i couldn't stop cracking up. what an idiot. he thinks im actually racing him when im just behind him at a signal light. im still laughing as im righting this. talk about a total dumbass `:grinroll:
I hate people like that. I haven't been messed with ever since I got blown. I guess people pull up beside me and see the triple gauge cluster on the dash and know what those are for. :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
pulled up around him after the turn

I hate people like that. I haven't been messed with ever since I got blown. I guess people pull up beside me and see the triple gauge cluster on the dash and know what those are for. :D
I would of pulled up to his right after the turn and raced the HELL out of him!!! by him burning out in front of you is a huge disrespect, he is basicly throwing "ass" at you and begging you to race him, you would've smoked that car, you could of drifted right behind him and sling-shot passed him, this kind of stuff NEVER happens to me, I wish it would come my way:worship I pray for that to happen to me, unless it was a 911....then that is another story.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would of pulled up to his right after the turn and raced the HELL out of him!!! by him burning out in front of you is a huge disrespect, he is basicly throwing "ass" at you and begging you to race him, you would've smoked that car, you could of drifted right behind him and sling-shot passed him, this kind of stuff NEVER happens to me, I wish it would come my way:worship I pray for that to happen to me, unless it was a 911....then that is another story.
"he is basicly throwing "ass" at you " Man, thats the best line I`ve heard in a while!:rollgrin:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I hear ya EAZZY 1. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
If your talking about the weather it's horrible for this time of the year it is usually in the 80's or 90's by now but its been cold and cloudy everyday. So much for global warming haha.
lets trade places it has been 111 for like 2 weeks here!

·
Banned
708 Posts
Yo man, who blew ya? Was she hot....:laughlitt

·
Registered
552 Posts
I love when someone wants to race at a stop light and they're driving a stick and don't shift all the way into gear and miss it :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.