Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During this past month or so I've been fixing boost leaks throughout my intercooler piping and I had finally fixed them all last week. To my surprise, I've found that my p1sc leaks air out. I took the front cover off(where it leaks air) and found no seal here? Apparently there isn't one, yet vortechs have them.

I'm just wondering why this is and if it's a problem?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
There's a guy with UPR on here, I think his name is Sharad, but I don't remember his username that heavily endorses the ProChargers and runs them. He's probably one of the better people to talk to if you can find him and shoot him a PM. On a second note, I personally wouldn't buy another one after past experience with the leaks of the P1SC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site!!
Thanks! And thanks for moving my thread. I wasn't aware there was a specific section for this.
There's a guy with UPR on here, I think his name is Sharad, but I don't remember his username that heavily endorses the ProChargers and runs them. He's probably one of the better people to talk to if you can find him and shoot him a PM. On a second note, I personally wouldn't buy another one after past experience with the leaks of the P1SC.
Thanks I'll try to do that. I've only had minor negative experiences so far. I just can't comprehend why this wouldn't be sealed.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
I *am* a huge proponent of ProChargers. I run them on my cars and I have customers who have countless wins on ProChargers. I can't answer the question about this seal though. That's definitely something I would call ProCharger about if I were you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts